The Writing Center
The Writing Center will:
- Guide you to accomplish the book that you have always wanted to write.
- Read and suggest editorial corrections to your ready-to-submit Thesis.
- Coach you in Scientific Writing.
- Offer Thesis supervision.
- Facilitate workshops to train you in Translation Theory and Practice.
CREDENTIALS / ACADEMIC AWARDS / FELLOWSHIPS / HONORS
- Written and published 21 textbooks.
- 2020 – In July, Rev. Prof. Peter Pryce received a formal Letter of Appreciation from the United States White House; from President Donald Trump, in appreciation of the Christian Theological Research Textbooks by Rev. Prof. Peter Pryce
- 2018 – Scholar of the Institute of Theologians, USA
- 2014 – Selected by UEW to write the speech of President Jerry John Rawlings of Ghana at his acceptance of the Honorary Doctorate Degree from the University of Education, Winneba
- 2000 – Outstanding International Graduate Student, University of Helsinki, Finland
- 1999 – Obtained 1st Class in Political Science from the University of Helsinki, Finland
- 1998 – Outstanding International Graduate Student, University of Helsinki, Finland
- 1986 – Met Head of State Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida of Nigeria when I was a student of French in the University of Dakar
- 1986 – As a student in l’Université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, I received a letter of commendation and encouragement from former Poet and President of Senegal Léopold Sédar SENGHOR
- 1985 – LA PLUIEVIENDRA – National Award-winning Poem at the Inter-Universities French Literary Competition.
Rev. Prof. PETER PRYCE,
DSEF, BA, MA, B.Soc.Sc Pol Sci, IBA, PhD
Professor of French, USA
Silver Spring, MD, USA