Why Pay for the Virtual Bible College
Why should I pay to join this Virtual Bible College when I can get Bible teachings free of charge from other sources?
These are the reasons: For the past 22 years, from 1995, the Bible Lecture Series have been funded solely from the salaries of Dr. Peter Pryce alone.
- There was a break for some years but from 2010, active funding was re-introduced by Dr. Pryce to finance Bible teachings on Radio and TV stations in Ghana.
- In 2017, funding for the Bible Lecture Series on Qibla FM in New York, USA was provided solely by Dr. Pryce.
- This is the first time that all the different components of the Bible Lecture Series will be centralized on one platform at www.PryceBLS.com and made available worldwide through an interactive, educational website whose costs run into thousands of Dollars which have hitherto been borne by Dr. Pryce alone.
- The current volume of Bible Commentary available for release to the public is in excess of five thousand pages of research writings, without counting the number of hundreds of pages of other Book manuscripts ready for publication.
- One of the unique selling points of the Pryce Bible Lecture Series is the new and unique theory of Bible translation and interpreting called the Perfect Harmony Theory of Translation and Interpreting (Pryce, 20111).
- It is the Jesus Method of Bible Teaching found in:
- a.i. Matthew 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
- a.ii. Matthew 22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
- a.iii. Matthew 22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
- a.iv. Matthew 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
- a.v. Matthew 22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?
- a.vi. Matthew 22:46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.
- The high points of the Perfect Harmony Theory of Translation and Interpreting developed from the Jesus Method of Bible Teaching are these:
- a.i. You must use only the Bible to find the Truth of God.
- a.ii. The King James Version Bible is most accurate but you are free to use your preferred version of the Bible.
- a.iii. You cannot go outside the Bible for any help to translate, explain, interpret, or teach the Word of God.
- a.iv. You must use all scripture from Genesis to Revelation to arrive at the Truth of God, meaning that you cannot derive correct doctrine out of a select few verses when other relevant verses are ignored.
- a.v. The translation, explanation, doctrine, interpretation, position, teaching, or commentary that you finally come up with must have “Perfect Harmony”. In other words, it must be supported by, aligned with, and agreed with the entire remainder of the Bible whereby, just one contradiction or variance from just one verse invalidates your translation, explanation, doctrine, interpretation, position, teaching, or commentary.
- The results of the successful testing of the Perfect Harmony Theory of Translation and Interpreting (Pryce, 2011) are the 5000+ pages of research writings that you have here on this platform.
- The following interventions were used for the successful presentation, discussion, and testing of the Perfect Harmony Theory of Translation and Interpreting (Pryce, 2011)
- a.i. Presentation of the theory in an International Conference in Ghana in 2011
- a.ii. Face-to-face Bible Lecture Series
- a.ii. Face-to-face Bible Lecture Series
- a.iii. Campus Students’ Bible Lecture Series
- a.iv. Writing books and Bible Commentary
- a.v. Bible Lecture Series in churches
- a.vi. Radio Bible Lecture Series on Radio Spring 102.7 FM in Accra, Ghana
- a.vii. Radio Bible Lecture Series on Radio Peace 88.9 FM in Winneba
- a.viii. TV Bible Lecture Series on 1st Digital TV in Accra, Ghana
- a.ix. Bible and Qur’an Lecture Series on Qibla FM Radio in New York, USA
- a.x. Bible Lecture Series via WhatsApp
- a.xi. Pastors’ Bible Lecture Series
God bless you.
Dr. Peter Pryce
Silver Spring, Maryland, USA