About Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce
Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce holds a Ph.D. in Translation and Interpretation of French and English, with research interest in Translation Theory and Practice, and Sacred Text Analyses of the Bible and Qur’an. Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce is certified and licensed in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia in School Leadership and Administration I & II.
Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce is a Bilingual Conference Interpreter and Lecturer, Department of French, University of Education, Winneba, GHANA, and Lecturer of Translation and Interpreting (French and English), Department of Modern Languages, University of Ghana, LEGON. Currently, Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce is a Professor of French in Bowie State University, Bowie, Maryland, USA.
Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce often teaches on Radio and TV in the Bible and Qur’an Lecture Series drawing from his long experience as a Bible Commentary Writer, Corporate Language Instructor, Technical Writer, French Embassy award-winning Poet, Conference Speaker, Book Editor, Presidential Speech Writer, and Author with intellectual property registered with the United States Copyright Office in Washington, DC.
- Ph.D. in Translation and Interpretation of English and French
- French School Management & Consultancy
- Technical Writing / Editing / Translation / Interpretation
- Consultancy Research in Good Governance
- Advanced Professional Certificate in School Administration I & II
- International Business: Market Research & Survey
+233 054 776 3462 / +233 026 863 9540 / +1 301 793 7190