CERTIFICATE IN BIBLE STUDIES (CBS)
Ideal for Ministers who do not have time to pursue a fulltime degree in Bible Studies. Credits earned in the CBS can be applied toward the degree of Bachelor of Science in Bible Studies (BSBS).
In line with John 4:24 (KJV) and Acts 15:19-31 (KJV), you do not need to travel any long distance or go to live in a Seminary or in a Bible University in order to acquire Bible Training to become a Pastor. You can acquire Training from your own computer in all 66 Books of the Bible to prepare you to serve wherever God Almighty has called you.
Acts 15:19 (KJV) Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Acts 15:20 (KJV) But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
Acts 15:23 (KJV) And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:
Acts 15:31 (KJV) Which when they had read, they rejoiced for the consolation.
A syllabus is a narrower version of a curriculum. The curriculum sets out or outlines information about a whole Degree Program whereas a Syllabus outlines information about a Course within then Program. The Examinations Board or the Professor who teaches the Course usually writes the syllabus. A syllabus communicates information about the specific Course, its requirements, defines its expectations, responsibilities, and outcomes.
The Certificate in Bible Studies focuses on a general survey of the 66 Book of the Bible namely, the Old and New Testaments.
- A comparative appraisal and selection of a version of the Bible. – 3 Credits
- Reading of the Old Testament. – 3 Credits
- Reading of the New Testament. – 3 Credits
- Essentials of Bible Translation and Interpretation. – 3 Credits
- Sermon Preparation for Pastors. – 3 Credits
- The Perfect Harmony Theory for Bible Translation and Interpreting. – 3 Credits
- Total – 18 Credits
METHOD OF DELIVERY
The mode of instruction is a self-paced reading of the prescribed textbooks coupled with a regular consultation with the Professor who is teaching the Course, using Guided Discussion, Interactive Q and A Activities, Live Interactive Session or Video Conferencing, E-mail Interactive, and Telephone Interactive. Student understanding and assimilation of the contents of the prescribed textbooks are required for graduation, and will be verified and tested by the Professor through written essays, research papers, examinations, live telephone and video discussions.
Learn to correctly translate and interpret the Scriptures.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE : ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Following the model that Jesus Christ used only the Holy Scriptures and nothing else to train His Bible Students in Theology and graduated them from His Bible University at the end of 3 years:
The Bachelor of Bible Theology (BBT) student will complete 22 Books of your choice, based on the needs of your church, your Ministry, and based on your own pace.
The Master of Bible Theology (MBT) student will complete 44 Books of your choice, based on the needs of your church, your Ministry, and based on your own pace.
The Doctor of Bible Theology (DBT) student will complete 66 Books of your choice, based on the needs of your church, your Ministry, and based on your own pace
- When you have completed the course work for Bachelor of Bible Theology, you will need to write a Thesis of Sermons or Research work of coherent chapters, based on the Books of the Bible that you completed in your course work.
- A thesis of about 40-60 pages for the Bachelor of Bible Theology (BBT) will suffice.
- A thesis of about 60-100 pages or 60 000 words will suffice for the Diploma and Master of Bible Theology (MBT)
- A thesis of about 350 pages or 80 000 words will suffice for the Doctor of Bible Theology (DBT)
- An oral examination and defense of the research work will follow the successful completion and submission of the thesis.
Students will use the textbooks titled: Key to the Bible – Curriculum for The Bible University – Vols. 1 and 2, written by Rev. Prof. Peter Pryce, to know the subjects, topics, titles, themes, doctrines, concepts, thoughts, studies, main ideas, and revelations in the Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation.
The cost of the textbooks will be determined per local considerations.
Rev. Prof. PETER PRYCE,
DSEF, BA, MA, B.Soc.Sc Pol Sci, IBA, PhD
A Scribe of the Law of the God of Heaven
Prophet of the Word of God
Professor of French, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Online Courses Recommendations
Certificate in Bible Studies
Bachelor of Science in Bible Studies
Master of Arts in Bible and Theology
Doctor of Philosophy in Bible and Theology
Community Health Education Services
– NAICS CODE 624190
Elite Learning Development Center Services
The Writing Center