Welcome to The Bible University website. We pray that you experience an excellent site tour. At the end of your visit, there is just one of five (5) actions that we anticipate from you:
- FREE membership application
- Send a Scripture question, or a Qur’an question, to Prof. Pryce
- Register for training at The Bible University
- Buy a book or two to deepen your understanding of Scripture as your preparation for Heaven
- Give to support our book publications and charity works to alleviate the sufferings of the poor, the needy, the widow, the stranger, the fatherless, and the destitute. For as little as $1 a month, you can be of great help to Bible Lectures and Human Services, Inc. – EIN 82-3501141
God bless you!
Rev. Dr. Peter Pryce
The Bible Teacher
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Membership application is free
- Minimum monthly membership donation for running costs: $1 – $100
- Maximum monthly membership donation: willingly, as you want, depending on how you believe the LORD has blessed you
- Minimum monthly membership donation from the poor: FREE
The objectives of The Bible University. (EIN82-3501141) are:
- Educate people worldwide in Bible Scholarship: how to read, understand, examine, harmonize, verify, test, and research the Bible, both as Literature, and as Faith Teachings on Salvation.
- Train Christians, Pastors, and Prophets to examine and understand the Bible using the Perfect Harmony Theory for Translation and Interpreting, as well as the Curriculum for the Bible College.
- Instruct Christians, Pastors, and Prophets on the correct methodology to write Scriptures and Christian Literature.
- Teach Christians, Pastors, and Prophets how to re-search the Scriptures, understand the Bible, and prepare sermons.
- Plant Bible Schools within collaborating churches.
- Carry out any or related charitable programs.
- Offer Translation and Interpretation services worldwide.
- Publish Christian books, editing, e-book publishing advisement, and book writing services.
- Receive contributions in cash or kind to the Organization under United States IRS Section 170. This NGO is also US Government approved to receive tax-deductible bequests, devises, transfers, or gifts under Sections 2055, 2106, or 2522.
- Online Courses Recommendations
- Certificate in Bible Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Bible Studies
- Master of Arts in Bible and Theology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Bible and Theology
- Community Health Education Services
– NAICS CODE 624190
- Elite Learning Development Center Services
- The Writing Center
- Enrollment Process
Sample Radio Bible Teaching
Muslim-Christian Debate: Sheikh Mohammed Awal vs Dr. Peter Pryce – Qibla FM, New York, USA – Is the Bible Authentic & Divine?
Ishaku Abubakar Gwama