A potential Bible Student of The Bible College will experience five (5) steps:
- Completion of admission paperwork and payment of processing donation
- Bible Training based on the Bible Books approved for the selected degree level and payment of donations for the Bible Training and for the selected Bible Commentaries
- Examination and payment of examination processing donation
- Graduation paperwork, issue of academic degree and payment of processing donation
- Request and issue of academic transcript and payment of processing donation
Minimum donation for each line of service: $1 – $100
Maximum donation for each line of service: – willingly, as you want, depending on how you believe the LORD has blessed you
Exodus 25:2 (KJV) Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
Deuteronomy 16:10 (KJV) And thou shalt keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God with a tribute of a freewill offering of thine hand, which thou shalt give unto the LORD thy God, according as the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:
1 Chronicles 29:9 (KJV) Then the people rejoiced, for that they offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the LORD: and David the king also rejoiced with great joy.
1 Corinthians 16:1 (KJV) Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
1 Corinthians 16:2 (KJV) Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
2 Corinthians 8:12 (KJV) For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.
Philemon 14 (KJV) But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
The following Word of God shall govern the financial considerations of Bible Lectures and Human Services, Inc. (EIN 82-3501141):
1. The freely ye have received, freely give policy was instituted by Jesus Christ to be applicable within a limited span of time in the Days of the Flesh of Jesus Christ, and same policy was also terminated by Jesus Christ:
i. Matthew 10:8 (KJV) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
ii. Luke 22:35 (KJV) And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
iii. Luke 22:36 (KJV) Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
2. The worker in the Gospel of Jesus Christ must be rewarded as Jesus Christ commands:
i. Luke 10:7 (KJV) And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
ii. 1 Timothy 5:18 (KJV) For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
3. The work of the Bible Teacher whose labour is in wisdom, and for every Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, his/her work is counted in time and in labour and deserves to be paid for as God commands:
i. Exodus 21:19 (KJV) If he rise again, and walk abroad upon his staff, then shall he that smote him be quit: only he shall pay for the loss of his time, and shall cause him to be thoroughly healed.
ii. Ecclesiastes 2:21 (KJV) For there is a man whose labour is in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath not laboured therein shall he leave it for his portion. This also is vanity and a great evil.
iii. 1 Timothy 5:17 (KJV) Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
4. In the Gospel of Jesus Christ, reward is counted based on equality whereby, one is not burdened with laboring countless hours whereas the other receives the results of those long service hours free of charge and is eased:
i. 2 Corinthians 8:12 (KJV) For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.
ii. 2 Corinthians 8:13 (KJV) For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened:
iii. 2 Corinthians 8:14 (KJV) But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality:
iv. 2 Corinthians 8:15 (KJV) As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.
5. Nevertheless, here are those who qualify to receive every service of Bible Lectures and Human Services, Inc. FREE OF CHARGE: the poor, the needy, the stranger, the widow, the fatherless, and the destitute. Please make a request for free service if you fall in this category:
i. Deuteronomy 15:11 (KJV) For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.
ii. Proverbs 22:16 (KJV) He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.
iii. Ezekiel 22:29 (KJV) The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
Therefore, your situation in view of the poor, the needy, the stranger, the widow, the fatherless, and the destitute, shall determine your donation.